We give you more than a controller. We give you control.
Accounting information is the lifeblood of your company. To be valuable it must be accurate, timely, and useful. “Numbers” tend to have a “half-life” of about a week. Although their value shrinks quickly, without them you will run your company as if you were blindfolded.
To get good accounting takes talented people. Computers should help people to process more data, more quickly, but computers magnify skills rather than creating them.
Large companies seem to have the money to hire all the talent and buy all the equipment they want. Owners of small companies may think they don’t.
Financial information is too late or inaccurate to be useful. Computer vendors have claimed that hardware and software will turn your clerks into CPAs. It didn’t happen. You suspect that your office manager or bookkeeper cannot, without experienced direction, perform at the level you really need. At the same time you may believe that you don’t have enough money to hire even one accountant with the experience and sophistication you know you need.
A dilemma??? Maybe not.
Our idea is a simple one to provide for your business an experienced, part-time controller and financial manager. A seasoned professional will work with you, as much or as little as needed, to infuse the financial and systems savvy you want and need to prosper. We expect to be your ally and part of your competitive advantage.
Reasons why you need a COMPLUS controller:
- Although the amount of work may be less, the accounting needs of small companies demand the same skills that are required by the largest corporations. Your COMPLUS controller can meet that demand.
- Your COMPLUS controller can show you how to use computers to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of your accounting personnel. If you won’t let us use computers, we don’t want the job.
- The accuracy of your records for cash management, receivables, payables, inventory, sales, and operating costs directly affects your bottom line. With inaccurate accounting records you could be losing money and not even know it. With your COMPLUS controller, you’ll know exactly where you stand.
- Your COMPLUS controller can help you to solve cash flow problems, control costs, and manage your accounting system.
- Your COMPLUS controller can give you new ideas about how better to use your assets.
- Most small companies use their accounting information just for filing tax returns. Your COMPLUS controller can show you how to use that same data to direct your company’s future.
- Your COMPLUS controller can provide you with ongoing, accurate, up-to-date, financial information to enable you to see where you are, where you want to go, and how to get there.
- Your COMPLUS controller can improve the effectiveness and efficiency of your auditor and tax return preparer by assuring that accurate information is being produced by the accounting system.
- Finally, your COMPLUS controller can be a variable rather than a fixed cost. When there is no useful work to do, there is no charge.
The COMPLUS promises:
- To give you the financial and systems expertise you need at a price you can afford.
- To make you feel like you are the only client we have, even though you know better.